- Rowing boat with motor included in the guesthouse rental
- Great fishing opportunities both from land and by boat
- Scenic hiking area outside the "living room door", suitable for the whole family in a unique cultural landscape at Lygra, surrounded by two different fjords
- Varied hiking opportunities in the local area - everything from walking to +1000m above sea level - see https://nordhordland.dnt.no/ for inspiration
- Walking distance to Lyngheisenteret (museum with restaurant)
- Large outdoor sunny patio with seating area and gas barbecue
- Access to projector and large screen in the dining room, perfect for home theater or meetings
- Opportunity for morning yoga at Lurefjorden with our instructor Heidi Folkeseth (contact us)
- Opportunity to buy produce from our kitchen garden, as well as organic eggs from our free-range hens, and organic wild meat from our sheep on the farm
- We have both West Coast wild sheep who live freely all year round on the island and on the closest island outside Lygra, as well as a small herd of tame sheep who live on close pasture. Feel free to join us for feeding and petting the lambs when you have your summer holiday here at Lygra.
The local convenience store at Feste is 9 km away (car or bicycle), or about 3 nautical miles by boat. The nearest town center is at Knarvik (30 min by car). In Knarvik you will find, among other things, access to a shopping center and various grocery stores, as well as a direct bus to Bergen.
Follow this link to watch drone film by Lygra in the autumn (photographer Berland Media) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFynGY4Nd3k